Thursday, July 8, 2010

Painting

Sorry for the poor photos. I forgot to take photos this morning when there's better natural light because first thing this morning I was in a wedding dress boutique after I relapsed into thinking I wanted a wedding gown!!! No worries back to my usual self again...phew! More on wedding stuff later. Right now I am just proud to be painting again. I showed sketches of this one a few months ago. Half done stage (the stage where I start to freak out) so it's been slow going for a few days.


I didn't start with a sketch with the fiasco ensuing during high tea. Sometimes I feel like when I sketch something and then do a finished sketch, the drawing loses some of it's energy, so I'm toying with the idea of just using my first sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment