Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Each year the day before New Years Even I feel obligated to come up with a makeshift resolution, which normally consists of me saying I'm going to stop biting my nails.  For some reason my resolution is always something associated with a criticism or a negative habit.  This year I started thinking about the things I want to accomplish instead.  And it got me thinking that I have for quite some time wanted to begin sewing ultimately resulting in me one day being able to whip up an outfit for myself.  Let's be serious this is an epic goal for someone like me who is impatient and loves collecting hobbies, so I have decided that by the end of the year I want to start and finish a quilt.  My grandmother quilts.  Beautiful amazing quilts!  I need to document all of them (part two I have now decided of my new years resolution/goals).  Here is a little inspiration:
Quilt by Amy Sullivan 
Found here
Gee's Bend Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment