Friday, August 21, 2009

new painting






The hospital my aunt works for is having their annual auction, so she asked me to donate some art. I had no idea what to give them and after a lot of pestering they at least gave me a theme of something for a kids room. easy peezy. so i donated a print of a previous painting and i did an original of a stegosaurus. i miss him being on my desk. Easy peezy only explains the creating part. Mailing was another story. The stegosaurus wasn't huge, but ups said packing supplies along would cost $75. $75 you gotta be joking. So I had to go and track a box down. I went to staples (i had already been there earlier that day getting ink to print the keen to be clean one) and they didn't have one i could buy so i managed to convince the manager to let me take some scraps! :) THANK YOU STAPLES!!

1 comment:

  1. i love the dinosaur. it is awesome. thanks for doing it. -borb

    ReplyDelete